Re: CMake and Visual Studio

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "daniel_wallner"
<daniel.wallner@...> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have added two files to the files section.
>
> One is project files for CMake, which among other things can generate
> Visual Studio projects. I had to make a bit of a hack to allow for
> multiple compilations of the same file though, but it seems to work.
>
> The other is pathces to make kicad compile in Visual Studio 2005
> Express Edition.
> EEschema currently crashes when compiled with Visual Studio, (possibly
> in LibEDA_BaseStruct *GetDrawEntry()), but the other programs seems to
> work.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Daniel,

Do you have somewhere a guideline how to setup the KiCAD project in
Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition for compilation?

What steps do I have to take to be able to:

1. create the project with all its correct dependencies
2. be able to compile it correctly

Thanks in advance for sharing this.

Best rgds,

--Geert