Re: round() function

Thanks for the files, Daniel.

Could it be that CMake (a program I didn't know so far) is not able to
generate the necessary solution files for VC8, when wxWidgets 2.7.0-1
is used?

Every time I put the source and the library location of wxWidgets to
the 2.7.0-1 version in CMake, it complains that it can't find the stuff.

When I refer to wxWidgets 2.6.3, then it's no problem and both the
.sln and the .vcproj files are generated for VC++ 2005 Express Edition.

Did you try with wxWidgets 2.7.0-1 in combination with CMake? If you
did, how was the result and how did you do it?

Best rgds,

--Geert

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Wallner
<daniel.wallner@...> wrote:

> Hi,
> now I have updated the CMake project files and the Visual C++ fixes.
> Extract the two files I have uploaded in kicad-dev.
> Then download CMake from http://www.cmake.org
> Run the CMake GUI to create visual studio project files, or nmake
makefiles.
> Set EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH to where kicad-bin is, if you wan't to be
able to run and debug the programs directly.