Re: round() function

Hi,
now I have updated the CMake project files and the Visual C++ fixes.
Extract the two files I have uploaded in kicad-dev.
Then download CMake from http://www.cmake.org
Run the CMake GUI to create visual studio project files, or nmake makefiles.
Set EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH to where kicad-bin is, if you wan't to be able to run and debug the programs directly.

All changes in macros.h aren't necessary for compilation, but I just don't like macros.
None of the changes should case any problems with gcc.

Regards,
Daniel

> Hi,
>
> Trying to start using VC++ 2005 Express edition to compile KiCAD.
>
> When trying to compile the files in the common directory, there's a file
> called "trigo.cpp" who's using the function round().
>
> However, such function is unknown to VC++.
>
> Is there an alternative for this? If so, then one could use the
> compiler switch __WINDOWS__ to switch between Windows and non-Windows
> targets.
>
> Also the following construnction is unknown to VC++:
>
> #define EXCHG(a,b) { typeof(a) __temp__ = (a); (a) = (b); (b) =
> __temp__; }
>
> The compiler can't handle "typeof(a) __temp__".
>
> This is used frequently into the file gr_basic.cpp, indirectly via the
> CLIP_LINE() macro.
>

> Best rgds,
>
> --Geert

Follow ups