Re: Small bug in liborcad2eeschema

Unfortunately it seems that I'm weak on C++ and was unable to compile
it. More than that I don't know for shure where the issue is with
number or length of aliases.

I was willing to convert all the libraries of Orcad for group.

I have found the source for import utility and I tryed to compile it
unmodified under Cygwin for windows. If anybody can help me please do !

$ make
gcc obj/liborcad2eeschema.o obj/savelib.o obj/priorque.o -lm -o
liborcad2eeschem
a.exe
obj/liborcad2eeschema.o:liborcad2eeschema.cpp:(.text+0x575): undefined
reference
to `_strnicmp'
obj/liborcad2eeschema.o:liborcad2eeschema.cpp:(.text+0x1480):
undefined referenc
e to `_stricmp'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [liborcad2eeschema.exe] Error 1