Small bug in liborcad2eeschema

Hi all,

YES, I have found a small bug in "liborcad2eeschema.exe" !

I have opened the source file for conversion (tranz.src) and following
simbol where was crashing I have gone at that line (containing 'NPN
BCE'), I have noticed that for the same component in source file where
about 340 aliases.

I have deleted some of them until they where 254 at all and the file
was converted.
It seems that an variable makes overflow and was declared on a single
byte length.

Where I can report it ? Can I recompile myself this executable ?

Regards,
Daniel Dumitru

Follow ups