A newbie question 0.2: Kicad for simulation

Hello everyone! Here's another newbie question: are there any plans for making
Kicad also capable of analog (and/or) digital simulations? Or are there any
ways to use eEschema's outputs for simulation?

The "why" behind this question is very simple: we are trying to replace OrCAD
in our university with libre software, and simulation is the only thing we
are missing.

I know also about Oregano, now being developed by LugFi, here in Argentina,
but it would be really good to be able to export those simulations directly
to Kicad, and maje the PCB.

RTFMs with appropiate sources are very much welcomed :-)

Regards, Damian.-

--
No hay preguntas tontas, solo tontos que no preguntan.
personaje, en un mail del LugFi.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
https://perezmeyer.com.ar/ si es un desafortunado usuario de Speedy