Installation Location

I have found a problem with the installation script I wrote a few
months ago. It installs Kicad to c:\program files\kicad. Since almost
all program files are stored under the program files directory I
thought this would be a good idea.

Unfortunately, I have found that the help file viewer does not work
unless the files are in c:\kicad not even c:\kicad1 works. I can only
assume the paths must be hard coded in. Can I suggest it would be a
good idea if all the paths were relative to the parent directory of
the executables. This would allow the user to install the kicad
directory anywhere they wanted.

In the mean time I will update the installation script to force
installation to the c:\kicad directory.