45 degrees component placing on board

hello,

I'm new to this list and searching in the archive I don't find any
request for the possibility to place the component with an angle of 45
degrees.

I have looked in the code and the different position are saved in a
wxPoint structure that is composed of 2 int. sure the rounding should
produce werd effects on the alignment.

well, my question is : does someone ever try to make it possible?

thanks in advance

regards.
Yann

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com