RE : Re: 45 degrees component placing on board

bonjour Jean-Pierre,

yes, I mean the footprints.
I want to place the micro-controler on my board like the following
drawing shows :

| |
| |
| +--+ /\ |
| | | / \ |
| \ / |
| \/ |
| |

does that mean I can modify the code that makes the rotation increment
to be 45 degrees instead of 90 and then it will work automagically?

thanks by advance.

Yann

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com