python binding documentation

I am attaching the documentation I wrote about the python binding API in
Kicad.

This documentation refers to code I didn't sent yet (the patch is not
finished). I should finish the kicad project editor python binding
pretty soon, I'll update this documentation with the new functions on
the way.

Please let me know if looking at the API doc you think some other
binding function would be needed. (I'll add it if possible).

I'll send the patch (and resend the doc) as soon as it's all done.

Florian

BTW: the doc is in English only for now, if I have enough energy I might
translate it to French/Chinese but that's another story :) (if anyone
want to do it in my place, please go ahead :) )
 --------------080503000402020702010602 Content-Type: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text;
name="python.odt"

[Attachment content not displayed.] --------------080503000402020702010602--