Global "font" size changes on *.brd and *.mod files

I submitted a shell script that uses sed to change all the fonts and
to turn off visibility of the "value" field in the file it is editing.

Windows users can find a win32 sed and create a batch file using my
uploaded

setfont.sh

file. I am doing a board with 420 modules, and I could not see a way
in the UI to do this without doing it one at a time. It seemed all
the module libraries I was pulling from were using different text
sizes, and I wanted uniformity in the silkscreened text.

Did I miss something?