Re: Revision: 74

Igor Plyatov wrote:
Hello Dick!

After you change the makefiles, I get the multiple errors

buzzer@homepc ~/Projects/Programming/kicad-svn $ make -f makefile.gtk
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/buzzer/Projects/Programming/kicad-svn/common'
g++ -Wall -g `wx-config --debug --cxxflags` -fno-strict-aliasing -I./
-I../include -I -I./ -Ibitmaps -I../include -fno-strict-aliasing -c -o
confirm.o confirm.cpp

Warning: No config found to match: /usr/bin/wx-config --debug --cxxflags
in /usr/lib/wx/config
If you require this configuration, please install the desired
library build. If this is part of an automated configuration
test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
the default prefix.

confirm.cpp:8:23: error: wx/wxprec.h: No such file or directory
confirm.cpp:17:19: error: wx/wx.h: No such file or directory

We are in development mode now, and the linux developers need DEBUG set for now until we near a release. You have one of two choices:

1) comment out line 17 of libs.linux to turn off DEBUG

2) install the debug libraries for wxgtk and those it depends on.

Thanks,

Dick

Follow ups