Re: Kicad logo

Hi all,

so from a man named Henri Valta I received a logo proposition (including
blender source data).

Igor says we need logo more contrast and with only two parts. Each parts
have to represent one of the two main parts of Kicad pcbnew and eeschema.

So one has to be a schematic component and one has to be 'a real part'.

Opinions and suggestions welcome.

And also words from The Master Jean-Pierre ;-)

Milan

Milan Horák napsal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> for wiki site we need a KiCad logo.
>
> I think the best will be the same as KiCad icon, but I lack any
> graphical talents so ...
>
> We can ask Inigo Zuluaga, creator of beautiful 3D icons on
> http://www.kicadlib.org/ . Halo Inigo ... :-)
>
> Or any idea ?
>
> It has to be approx 120x120 px to place it on wiki pages.
>
> Milan
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

 --------------090507060207000002060709 Content-Type: image/png;
name="kicadlogo.png"