Re: Python support

I really want scripting support! It can be Python or any other scrip
language, probably not that important to the user what script language
KiCAD uses. The important thing is that scripting support would take
KiCAD to the next level and in time make it compete with the very best
ecad tools available, commercial or not. KiCAD really has that
potential thanks to all the developers and the user community!

Priority number 1 for scripting support would i my opinion be to
repeatedly produce the same quality of some action. For instance when
I produce my PCB production files I usually do that about 10 times
then I release a board having to make a lot of settings and make a lot
of clicks in the right order and naming and packaging the result files
i a proper way etc. Script support would for me give me a higher
quality on by boards

// Magnus