Re:Path & execution fixes for Mac OS

Sorry for the confusion - both patches were submitted by me.

The second undid a few lines little of the first, but only because
once I started debugging, it became clear the original mac support
hadn't treated the Mac as a 'unix' platform which it is, although the
notion of application bundles is different from the usual unix layout
and that's what the changes focused on.

Wherever I make changes specifically for the mac, they will always be
done in such a way as to not affect other builds. If I submit a patch
which fixes anything generally I'll make it clear that it affects all
builds.

Cheers,
Simon

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Geoff Harland <gharlandau@...> wrote:

> Thank you for responding to my previous message. Since the time that
I sent that, I have recompiled the source code for Linux and
encountered no problems at the time, and as far as I am aware (after
starting each of the applications), the updated code has not broken
anything.

> I will recheck the updated source code in the very near future, but
at the time that I had been looking at it and editing it previously,
the changes concerned only affected Mac builds, and did not have any
impact upon either the Windows or Linux builds (or at least no
significant impact).