Re: Visitor Design Pattern

Dick H. a écrit :

Jean-Pierre

Today I released the visitor design pattern to the project.

googling I found this, but there's more out there, and our's is cooler
than this one:

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Visitor_pattern <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visitor_pattern>

Please look over BOARD::Visit( ), MODULE::Visit( ) and
BOARD::FindPadOrMod ule(). See if there are any mistakes. See if it
makes sense to you.

The FindPadOrModule( ) still needs a tweak to pay attention to the
layer_mask for pads. I will do this tomorrow.

grep for FindPadOrModule( ) to see where it was called from.

Thanks,
Dick

Dick,

you are doing a very good job.

Because kicad was started 15 years ago, sometimes the code must be cleaned and enhanced, and this is what you do.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex