Re: Kicad config file

Milan Horák wrote:
Hi all,

is there a plan to have some kind of configuration file for whole suite?

I mean no variable/parameter hardcoded in executable, but some txt/xml
file with all parameters for whole suite/every component?

Milan

Why do you think there should be one configuration file for more than one program? (I would think each program should have one or more configuration file.)

So, since the justification for your question is in question, I would say the answer to your question is: "not that I know of".

I hope to be adding some improvements soon that may entail additional configuration requirements, so configuration is something we can begin to discuss.

What are your ideas on it?

Yahoo! Groups Links

--
Best Regards,

Dick

*** If he runs, I will be supporting Tom Tancredo for President in 2008. ***
http://tancredo.house.gov/
http://www.teamtancredo.com/
http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/