Re: Pwr flag questionable behavior

I have a simple, 4 part schematic which exhibits the problem. It references a personal library that I made. In that library I have the following component:

#
# GND_EARTH
#
DEF ~GND_EARTH #PWR 0 30 N N 1 F N
F0 "#PWR" 100 100 60 H I L C
F1 "GND_EARTH" 250 -100 60 H I C C
DRAW
P 2 0 1 0 -100 -50 -50 50 N
P 2 0 1 0 -50 50 150 50 N
P 2 0 1 0 150 50 100 -50 N
P 2 0 1 0 0 -50 50 50 N
X GND GND 50 50 0 D 60 60 1 1 W N
ENDDRAW

This is an "earth ground" symbol. Earth ground should be separate from true GND. It looks now that the library loading process is modifying GND_EARTH to GND and then the net list generation is treating GND and GND_EARTH as the same net. This is not what I want. Because of the unexpected "library loading process modificiation", this also then shows up as an error in the ERC, but I have tracked it down to the same source cause.

Do I mis-understand something or is this a bug?