Problems in Ratsnest

Dick,

I saw your info for me in the last change log.

I have no problem about rastnest computation, and it was tested on some large boards
(8 layers , 950 footprints, 3900 pads and bga...)

As you know, zones are not used in rastnet computation.

I agree with you, the zone handling must be reconsidered, and perphaps redesigned.

But you said me you have connected all the gound (or power) pads with tracks. And of course tracks are connected to the pad centres because pcbnew "catches" the cursor on a pad,
and put in on this center.

I don't know a Recalcule_all_net_connexion() bug.

Some times ago, i saw it could "forget" a connection, in rare conditions, but i solved this problem.

So can you send me your board file, because I don't understand what happens.

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46, Avenue Félix Viallet