Re: Guides for dialogs creation: capitalization

Digging through Igor's links, I see the link for capitalization is here, and it simplifies all capitalization decisions into one of two categories, which I like. Lacking a better guideline, I suggest we adopt this for Kicad, effective immediately:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/2.20/design-text-labels.html.en#layout-capitalization

Header capitalization: capitalize nouns and verbs but not articles, conjunctions nor prepositions.

Sentence capitalization: Capitalize the first word only, with few exceptions.

I see that tooltips should use sentence capitalization. Menu Items should use header capitalization, etc.

It is concise and easy to follow, see the link.

Dick