Re: KiCAD packages for MacOSX

On 28. okt. 2007, at 18:35, emmedics4 wrote:

I've seen that there aren't packages for MacOSX.
I've just realized a package with a Kicad with Universal binary, can i post the binaries and
some dirty patches i've to do "packetize" the kicad executables ?

Hi Marco,

I'm just in the process of cleaning up the Mac OS X port a bit to make it build properly. If you send me your patches, I can look through them and commit it to SVN if there is something there that I haven't done yet.

Also, it would be nice if you could give me some basic info about your wxWidgets installation.

regards,

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.