Re: Re: Depndency tracking

El Jueves 01 Noviembre 2007, Dick H. escribió:
[snip]
> ** KDE folks were/are using CMAKE. I've never used it, but their use
> of it appears to be about the biggest endorsement possible. They
> could have used autoconf but did not.
>

> Just food for thought. Again, you are the master of your own time.

Hello everyone. I have been following the list ¿silently? for some time now. I
have never contributed a single line of code, thought (I am currently
learning Qt and trying to do some other things).

Anyway, I had a little contact with CMake and I must say it's great. I myself
did just a couple of easy examples, as I continue to use QMake (just for Qt,
as you may imagine), but a group of friends have been testing it more
througly, and they all tell me it's the way to go.

Just my two cents.

Regards, Damian.-

--
Military justice is to justice
what military music is to music.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
#bblug irc.freenode.net
 --nextPart1890008.Dx0mNh7Q3T Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name=signature.asc

[Attachment content not displayed.] --nextPart1890008.Dx0mNh7Q3T--