Re: Depndency tracking

On 1. nov. 2007, at 06:28, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
What was wrong with the old version of OS X? What happens if someone
else wants to build on that older platform, with or without the autoconf
configure script?

Dick,

I think you shouldn't worry too much about Mac OS X.
Upgrading to a new major version of Mac OS X (e.g. Tiger to Leopard) is not much more (as far as KiCad is concerned) than upgrading gcc and libc/libstdc++. This is a minor hassle compared to e.g. upgrading Visual Studio under Windows.

In my experience, if you have just one Mac OS X guy on your team, it will just work, and we have three at the moment ;)

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.