Re: Re: OK and Cancel and Apply buttons (was Re: Guides

Hi

ka8bmt please accept my appologies, for making quick assumptions, but
that was mine honest opinion at that time. Maybee bacause I was angry on
smbdy/smth.

I have downloaded pdf version of the book, and I have to say that wxWidgets
are more poverfull library than I have imagioned. For all my projects
I had used Qt and Qtopia, so I made an assumption that wxWidgets are somehow
not complete. I was tottaly wrong.

If I am going to contribute to the KiCad project I will definitley buy the book.

Best regards,
Rok