Re: problems after draggin a footprint

Jean-Pierre,

How about this protocol:

If I put an item in the todo.txt file, that means I am *not* working on it.

Otherwise, please assume that I am capable of dealing with whatever I am working on, unless I ask for your help.

There is too much to do and too few man-hours for you to be micro-managing little issues like this. You cannot do it all, you need the help of folks like Geoff and me.

Maybe other developers aren't as sensitive to this, but I am. Think of me as a BIG hammer, not a little hammer. I may have been born at night, but not last night.

More importantly, how is the zone support going?

Dick Hollenbeck
SoftPLC Corporation
http://softplc.com