DRC Abort Button

Jean-Pierre,

There is an abort button on the DRC dialog. I don't think it can ever
be functional because the event dispatching thread within KICAD is the
one used to do the DRC check, so how would it ever be able to get the
button click?

The only way I see this working is to somehow poll the event queue
(don't know of wxWidgets allows this) within the DRC tests, or to do
the DRC tests on a different thread.

Neither of these is worth the work in my opinion. Therefore I would
like to remove this button, since it appears to me to be
non-functional by necessity. Do you have any objections?

Dick

Follow ups