Re: DRC UI

On 29. nov. 2007, at 08:31, jean-pierre charras - INPG wrote:

I have no objection to remove intermediate status update.
This status activity is less usefull , because computers are now faster
(In fact, it was also something like a debug dialog).

I second that.
My initial investigation into the current issues with KiCad on wx2.8/ Mac indicates that native GUI toolkits are tending towards requiring all on-screen rendering to be done from within a paint event (or similar). This strongly suggests that we rewrite the code in question in KiCad (mostly status updates and 2D redraws AFAIK) to adhere to this.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.