Re: kicad on Mac OSX (again)

Hi, again

I played with kicad some more and the funny thing is that eeschema.app
can't be started from kicad.app (it is in the same directory), but all
the other apps can start without the problem(?)

The other issue I started to battle with (albeit an old one) is
printing of the pcb. If using oval shape for the pins they are
disformed. I guess it is the problem with postscript file creation,
but I don't know what to do.
I tried to manualy add 1 setlinecap, but it doesn't help.

The same problem happens on my Linux machine - on Windows it works
without a problem.

B.

--
mag./M.Sc. Boštjan Jerko
Boštjan Jerko-Japina s.p., Raziskovanje in razvoj novih tehnologij

Elektronika/Electronics,
Software/Programi: http://www.japina.eu
slo. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-slo
Eng. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-eng