kicad on Mac OSX (again)

Hello!

I am battling with compiling and using the latest kicad (ver.
kicad-2007-07-09) with wxMac version 2.8.7 (I had to compile it
without universal binary flag).
After some tests I compiled wxMac with debug flag on.

When stoping one of the programs in kicad and starting new one I get
an error message:
./src/mac/carbon/utils.cpp(1897): assert "err==noErr" failed in
GetItemFromLine()

The other problem is in pcbnew where icons on the right disappear when
I click them.
When starting with the debug version of wxMac I get:
./src/mac/carbon/graphics.cpp(1396): assert "status==noErr" failed in
EnsurelsValid(): Cannot nest wxDV on the same window

Any thoughts, ideas?

--
mag./M.Sc. Boštjan Jerko
Boštjan Jerko-Japina s.p., Raziskovanje in razvoj novih tehnologij

Elektronika/Electronics,
Software/Programi: http://www.japina.eu
slo. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-slo
Eng. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-eng