Re: Re: Request to developpers

daystar1013 wrote:
Well Dick, all I got to say about that is...

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html

Interesting opinion piece. However, let's not forget:

1) Wishing for something to be true does not make it true. (This is pretty basic.)

2) The GPL is based on Copyright Law, and Richard was instrumental in writing that license, and which we have adopted for this project.

3) Unlike our project, which has a plethora of owners, his projects ALL require for him to receive the copyrights of the contributions.

http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl-faq.html#AssignCopyright

This all makes the opinion piece seem hypocritical, but that is just MY opinion, probably as worthless as his.

Daystar, welcome to my spam filter.