Re: KiCad tree change proposition

My opinions below:
Hello All!

I want to propose make a changes:

A. In installed KiCad tree move content from one folders to another:

do not like:
A1. "help" ---> "docs".

would be ok, do not care: (It might require source code changes, I am not volunteering for that.)
A2. "library" ---> "library/symbols".
A3. "modules/packages3d" ---> "library/3d-shapes".
A3. "modules" ---> "library/footprints".

I like this one B. below. To be clear, my understanding of your B. proposal is that

http://kicad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kicad/trunk/kicad/{library,docs} be moved to

http://kicad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kicad/trunk/{library,docs}

correct? If so, I think this has some advantages because it lets someone check out only the source more easily.

B. In KiCad SVN repository separate from KiCad sources such things:
B1. "library" ---> "trunk/kicad-library".
B2. "docs" ---> "trunk/kicad-docs".

would be ok, do not care:
C. Make an two independent packages for "kicad-library" and "kicad-docs".

would be ok, do not care:
D. Completely remove folder "modules/docpackages" because this is a proprietary information.

What do you think about such changes?

Remarks on repository:

Let

--