Re: Re: KiCad tree change proposition

I agree, and if I knew how to do it, it would be done already, almost...

There has to be changed something in make files and I'm not able to do it.

So yes for change, but I don't know how.

Milan

Dick H. napsal(a):
B. In KiCad SVN repository separate from KiCad sources such things:
B1. "library" ---> "trunk/kicad-library".
B2. "docs" ---> "trunk/kicad-docs".

Each of Igor's original proposed changes can be debated on their own
separately. However we are in unanimous agreement on the above
change numbered "B1 and B2".

Somebody want to do this one soon please?
(It is unfair to have new developers get so many megabytes of help
files in so many languages...... just to look at the source code.)

Thanks,

Dick