Re: Compilling Kicad with dynamic wxWidgets linking

Kicad for Windows can be compilled with wxWidgets dynamic linking by
adding a line

SET(wxWidgets_USE_STATIC OFF)

to CMakeLists file.

Size is then ~12MB exe files + ~11MB dynamic libraries.
Package is then still 10MB less than statically linked.

Milan