Re: add dimension broken in pcbnew

And likewise thanks to you for you visionary work on the sheet duplication logic.

I have not had a chance to use it yet, but may do someday!

(I have been stuck laying out "the board with no end", but with the freerouter in manual mode, I will be done in the next week. Push and shove routing is golden, just golden. There's no going back once you have experienced it.)

Dick

thanks dick.

also, thanks a lot for the specctra interface (to freerouter), as well
as the instruction/documentation email. excellent work. I'm sure to
use it on the next board!