Re: EESchema XOR-Artifacts

Well, currently, I am more concerned about artifacts in eeschema. We have approached those for Deletes, but for Moves, there are still ugly artifacts.

I have tried the same trick in WinEDA_SchematicFrame::StartMovePart() (see eeschema_redraw-move.patch), which gets rid of the artifacts but adds new ones around circles... I have no Idea how to fix this though, other than posting dirty rects again in ShowWhileMoving()...

While moving, the xoring is working fine for any position other than the initial position. This is proof to me that xoring is working perfectly. What is not working is the transition from OR mode to XOR mode and this is a corner case that happens only at the beginning of the move operation. Only this logic is suspect, not the idea of xoring in general.

See what I have done at or near line 499 of getpart.cpp, also referenced by the change_log.txt. This logic works perfectly (on linux) for all but a wierd case that *depends on the zoom* level, and only when circles are involved.....

See change_log.txt for another change I made regarding onleftclick.cpp

Dick