Re: Re: Problem with nets in tracks

Hi Dick,

I will test it with him (in portuguese), maybe the problem here is the language barrier ;-)

Alain

Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:
Dick,

I am sure this don't is the problem.

I put another board in file section of group, RS232teste.brd, the
original file not contain error,in this file I moved some modules,
saved e open again, same with pads and tracks not match, the tracks
keep your nets.

The problem is other that I don't get see.

Another idea?

Yes, two other ideas:

1) Please ask someone else. I am unable to help someone that will not accept my help.
2) Search this list for the word "continuity".

Good luck,

Dick

[]'s
Renie