Re: Infinite look taking 100% cpu when building debug

I'd appreciate some clarification.

Yes, ditto. You have not said anything about wxWidgets version or operating system.

I don't believe this is happening here for me, at least it is not noticable. I use Ubuntu Gutsy with wxWidgets 2.8.4 and I run the debug build about 50% of the time. In your case, the stack trace is not necessarily telling you where the execution is when the cpu is hogging idle time. But given the stack trace, it looks like it is clearly in wxWidgets. That would make sense because that is where the event dispatcher is.

Why don't you ask on one of the wxWidgets mailing lists about this and then get back to us with your findings.

Thanks,

Dick