Re: Infinite look taking 100% cpu when building debug mode.

Hi ,

I see the same CPU utilization problem in debug builds with wxWidgets
2.8.6 on Debian Lenny. I tried for a bit to figure out why, but
decided, like Dick, that it was a wxwidgets problem. It doesn't
really affect program function on my machine so I stopped pursuing it.

Tim