Re: Is a release candidate being planned?

El Lunes, 17 de Marzo de 2008, jean-pierre charras - INPG escribió:
> yajeed2000 a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > Is there going to be a stable release issued at any point?
> > I am quite content to use SVN snapshots as I find them quite stable.
> > However some people may prefer to use a more stable version.
> > Can we look forward to this in the near future?
> > Thanks for all the new features and etc.
>
> I am thinking about this.
>
> But before, there is some work to do:
> - Update documentation (mainly for zones and hierarchy handling)
> - more tests about complex hierachy

Hello All:

Same as David I'm quite happy running svn, but yes, a tagged beta or release
candidate could be convenient. From your previous e-mail I saw you are
considering it.

That was a month ago. Is there any news about this? how is the documentation
and tests going? have anyone information about it? is there an approximated
date for this?

I may have some time to do mainly testing. If you think I could be of any
help in this field, please let me know.

Thanks and regards,

--
Raúl Sánchez Siles
 --nextPart3045132.vuTNlXHh2u Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name=signature.asc

[Attachment content not displayed.] --nextPart3045132.vuTNlXHh2u--