Re: KiCAD web-sites require changes

So in addition to the sourceforce site, i *must* use these 2 sites (this is because these 2 sites exist i can spent time on kicad)
Besides sourceforge.
net, the other "official" site might be *iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/*, because i can easily maintain this site. (the last site www.gipsa-lab.inpg.fr/realise_au_lis/kicad/ , is not so easy to maintain for me)

I'll update these 2 sites (and also sourceforge.net ) when the new stable kicad release is ready.

Jean-Pierre, maybe better do not remove the site, but place a redirector from it to the live site?

Is it possible to place a redirectors at another sites (which is hard to maintain) to the one live site?

In such a way you can reduce the time required for sites servicing.

If you need a redirector html code, I can find one for you.

--
Igor Plyatov