Re: Kicad new stable version (release candidate)

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lothar Behrens <lothar.behrens@...> wrote:
> I have a Mac OS X 10.5 and also successfully created bundles - some
> time ago :-)
Uh, is not a problem create bundles we have done a great job with Marius.
Sadly with the OSX shipped wxwin still other minor issues but recently we got great
enhancements resolving the wxOR issues and CoreGraphics+Alpha implementation.

> Would it be helpful if I build the release ?
If you need i have already one, i suggest you to use the last release of wxwin (fixes a lot of
small issues) and link it statically.