Re: Re: Something wrong in .dsn export

Remy wrote:
Hi Dick,
I have checked : the ending point of an arc has the same coordinates
than the starting point of next arc, using the tool you have
developped. (5.6, 3.65 and 5.6,3.65 6.8,2.45 and 6.8,2.45).

In addition, I put in the file section other strange exports to
freerouting, with the right straight edge not correctly reproduced in
freerouting. Also boards that are impossible to export.
Please note that these problems are caused by my design, and fixing
them is not very important since I have been able to bypass with a
more simple edge design. I put it in the file section if they are
useful for you.

Remy,

I did find a bug by using your boards as test data.

I checked in a fix just now.

In a couple of places you will have to delete a line segment for the export to be happy, and that is as I intended.

The bug that I fixed would occur when the first edge drawing segment was and arc.

Dick