Re: Re: Binary distributions - who maintains?

Hi again,

tried to compile kbool with cmake but no success :-(

These appeared:

CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: in /usr/local/lib/wx/config CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: If you require this configuration, please install the desired CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: library build. If this is part of an automated configuration CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it. CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: the default prefix.;-D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: in /usr/local/lib/wx/config CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: If you require this configuration, please install the desired CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: library build. If this is part of an automated configuration CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it. CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: the default prefix. CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: in /usr/local/lib/wx/config CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: If you require this configuration, please install the desired CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: library build. If this is part of an automated configuration CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it. CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in CMake Error: Parse error in cache file E:/Development/kbool/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: the default prefix.

Milan

Dick Hollenbeck napsal(a):

Milan Horák wrote:
> Hallo Dick,
>
> see below
>
> Dick H. napsal(a):
>
>> --- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kicad-devel%40yahoogroups.com> >> <mailto:kicad-devel%40yahoogroups.com>, Milan Horák <konference@...> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > all current versions (downloaded and instaled yesterday).
>> >
>> > Croscompilling on Linux was my intention since I started releasing svn
>> > snapshots. So time has come.
>> >
>> > Milan
>>
>> Sorry, I did not mean to infer that you had the wrong version. But I
>> was hoping to get a number from you such as 4.2.1 or similar.
>>
>> gcc --version
>>

> gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw special)
> Thanks for offer.
>
> Milan

Lucky us.

I have a GCC 3.4.5 compiler on my Ubuntu Gutsy system in the form of the
mingw cross compiler to windows.

I will try and compile that file you reported in the next week or so and
report back, or see what's up.

Dick