Re: Re: Binary distributions - who maintains?

Milan Horák wrote:
Hallo Dick,

see below

Dick H. napsal(a):

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kicad-devel%40yahoogroups.com>, Milan Horák <konference@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> all current versions (downloaded and instaled yesterday).
>
> Croscompilling on Linux was my intention since I started releasing svn
> snapshots. So time has come.
>
> Milan

Sorry, I did not mean to infer that you had the wrong version. But I
was hoping to get a number from you such as 4.2.1 or similar.

gcc --version

gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw special)
Thanks for offer.

Milan

Lucky us.

I have a GCC 3.4.5 compiler on my Ubuntu Gutsy system in the form of the mingw cross compiler to windows.

I will try and compile that file you reported in the next week or so and report back, or see what's up.

Dick