Re: CMake 2.6

Hi!
Which version of CMake are You using?

Is it ok to completely switch to 2.6 version? It has been available
for quite some time now... I think all major Linux distributions have
packaged it already. For older (stable releases) there are backported
packages available.

I'm looking to hearing from You.

Cheers,
Mateusz

I have no objection to requiring 2.6 if it is working OK. It is only a few minutes time for a developer to upgrade, and it would not be atypical for a software tool to require a minimum version of a build component.

Not that I mind being atypical either. :-)

Are you saying that one or two of these changes will break the usage of 2.4 CMake?

Dick