Re: [LONG] Zone filling optimizations, first results

To redraw the screen, the easiest way (and perhaps the better after
calculating a zone filling) is just:
DrawPanel->Refresh() from your function what fills the zone;

Thanks a lot, I'll do the corrections.

One more thing: can you confirm that zone segments generated by Genere_Zone_Segments() are ALWAYS in the top->bottom or left->right direction (i.e. segments with bottom->up or right->left direction are never generated). Because if this is true, I can skip some checks in optimizations I'm writing.

Best regards, Gabriele.