Re: [LONG] Zone filling optimizations, first results

Ing. Gabriele Oberhammer a écrit :

> To redraw the screen, the easiest way (and perhaps the better after
> calculating a zone filling) is just:
> DrawPanel->Refresh( ) from your function what fills the zone;

Thanks a lot, I'll do the corrections.

One more thing: can you confirm that zone segments generated by
Genere_Zone_ Segments( ) are ALWAYS in the top->bottom or left->right
direction (i.e. segments with bottom->up or right->left direction are
never generated).
Because if this is true, I can skip some checks in optimizations I'm
writing.

Segments have always the the top->bottom or left->right direction, because Genere_Zone_ Segments() read the matrix (the board) from left to rigth to create horizontal segments, and after from top to bottom to create vertical segments.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex