Re: Website death?

wafeliron wrote:
Hello there developers,
I dont know who maintains the main site but its death...

I have a suggestion that we install Trac instead of wikipedia, like
pidgin IM has.

http://trac.edgewall.org

If people agree i will help with the site.

Greets,
Jerry

This a bug tracking system that supports annotation of bugs right?

Do you see it as an alternative to the wiki, or simply an alternative to the sourceforge "tracker" database, or both?

Obviously Igor wants to keep the wiki. But does it have value if the wiki were to be kept in place?

Which web hosting site could this be installed on?

Answering these questions would help embellish the seriousness of your suggestion.

Dick