Re: Zone filling optimizations, first results

I think it would be more nice to "lock" PCBnew from being changed and
show some kind of progress dialog or something like that. Because i
have also the same with Altium Designer... i dont see its rendering
the fill, also a option could be to disable/enable render after redraw
track/via/pad/module.

Jerry

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ing. Gabriele Oberhammer"