Re: Re: Autorization to commit files into svn

Hello Renie!

Sorry, my english is very poor, I read more or less, but,
conversation.

I'm not an american/british too and use a dictionary sometimes :-)

I attempt commit the files that indicate, and received the mesage
of last post, I think that permission is disable!

[]'s
Renie

Renie,
1. I check you member rights and all is good.
2. Yours previous commits was succesfull (revisions 1323, 1324).
3. You can try to make a new checkout of the kicad tree (if you have an unlimited traffic).

I think there is a problem with a SourceForge hosting.

You must report you problem to the "Support Requests Tracker"

I read this tracker and find many reports about different SVN problems.

--
Igor Plyatov